An authentic legend, the oldest American motorcycle house, born in 1901 when the bicycle builder (and former cycling champion) Mr. George Hendee put on a gasoline engine on one of his creations. The epic still continues today and the INDIAN® motorcycles are the expression of one of the most enduring American Myths. For the SCOUT® BOBBER, a cruiser that allows space only to particular chromed parts of the cylinder, which is surely one of the best performers of the American frontier, we have realized different exhausts:
- The V-2 presented in absolute preview on this bike and proposed in the double version in color black. Clean lines, without rivets and with an outlet in alluminio machined from solid. Fully reinterpreted the backside by giving "Bobber" an aggressive and absolutely original character.
- The HYDROFORM, always offered in double overlapping version, beautiful and unique, is capable with its forms to meet like no other the lines of the Scout® made in USA.
For each of these products, the brand new laser-engraved logo.
The engine, with both models of exhaust exalts all the regimes while the sound (a very important and indispensable feature for those who choose this type of bike) takes on a tone that is still deep and exciting right from the first start.
• Dual Hydroform slip-on
• Matte Black Cerakote® Coating
• Designed to fit stock Indian Scout / Bobber / Sixty headers
• Add more personality to your Indian®.
• Double removable Db killer
• Deep sound
• Manually TIG welded bracket
• Everything needed for assembly is included
• Laser HP Corse logo
• Not approved for road use - FOR RACING USE ONLY